Add Joy & Passion To Your Relationship With The Wabi Sabi Approach To Loving Your Mate
Love. It’s right up there with air, food and water as the most necessary of ingredients for existence. And yet, for many people, it’s the hardest thing to find and perhaps even harder to hold on to. The truth is you’re not perfect, and neither is your partner. But you can be perfectly imperfect together.
My new book, Wabi Sabi Love: The Ancient Art of Finding Perfect Love in Imperfect Relationships is firmly rooted in the belief that how you choose to see things informs the way they appear for you. For anyone in a long-term relationship, you know how quickly a little quirk and idiosyncrasy can progress from a rub to a burn. How often do you find yourselves arguing over the same little things? But what if, instead of focusing on trying to change that one thing about your partner, you had the ability to actually change the way you look at that one thing? Suddenly, the focus of everything in your relationship would shift.
This concept is based on the ancient Japanese art form known as Wabi Sabi that honors all things worn, weathered, imperfect and impermanent. It is the imperfections that make something beautiful and unique. By applying this concept to love relationships, Wabi Sabi Love allows you to go from “annoyed to enjoyed” with simple, fun, and effective ways to embrace this life-changing shift in perception. Your relationship will never be the same.
Jerry loved his wife Diane but absolutely hated going shopping with her. One day, sitting in the dress department waiting for his beloved wife, he reached a breaking point and began to pray for guidance. The Wabi Sabi solution he received changed everything.
Deb adored her husband Ed but was often annoyed with his need to entertain every small child they came across. One fateful afternoon, in a moment of pure Wabi Sabi magic, she suddenly found a new and deep appreciation for what Ed was really up to and saw, for the first time, that his jokes were spreading love and joy through the world.
Barack and Michelle Obama’s marriage wasn’t always peaceful and serene. During one rough patch Michelle often found herself frustrated, stressed out, angry and blaming Barack for her unhappiness. A 5:00 am Wabi Sabi epiphany changed the course of both of their lives.
The Love Letters of Arielle & Brian
From the moment we met, Brian and I began writing each other love letters and sending each other “I love you just because cards.” Over the years we have saved the numerous birthday, anniversary, Valentine’s Day and mushy emails we sent each other. We have now compiled some of our favorites in this personal, revealing one-of-a-kind e-book. It’s our dream to inspire others to begin writing more love letters!
The 3-Hour Relationship Solution Audio Package from my recent Art of Love Series!
How to Turn Seeming Incompatibility Into Getting the Love You Want
With Harville Hendrix, Ph.D. & Helen LaKelly Hunt, Ph.D.
It turns out that incompatibility is normal, and that it simply points to the healing reasons we subconsciously choose our partner. Discover the unconscious reasons why you may have chosen your partner and the benefits to creative tension.
You’ll also learn:
- The detailed 3-step formula for outstanding communication
- Playful techniques and solutions for “insurmountable differences”
- Whether you are the Turtle or the Hail Storm, which your partner is, and what it means!
- How working things out with an incompatible partner delivers you the deep healing you yearn for
The Secret to Great Sex…Even When No One’s in the Mood
With Alison Armstrong
If you’ve ever preferred sleep to sex, or felt you needed some *oomph* added to your sex life, here are some surefire ways to awaken desire and ignite some fireworks!
You’ll also learn:
- The most important shift you need to make to have a satisfying sex life in a long-term relationship and how to make it
- A vital ‘transitioning ritual’ for stepping back into your juicy, relaxed feminine after you return from work or any stressful situation
- The different kinds of sex that can be satisfying (hint: you’re going to be learning the delights of “drive by” and “dessert” sex and also why it’s important to set “pumpkin hours”)
- How to guarantee that you’ll have a good time every time even if your partner suffers from erectile dysfunction
When a Woman Gives Too Much & How to Inspire a Man to Do More
With Dr. John Gray
A woman’s needs are changing in today’s world and it’s important for both men and women to know what vital things a woman truly needs to be happy and fulfilled. Discover what a woman really wants, and the best ways she can motivate her man to give and do more.
You’ll also learn:
- Why giving too much will always cause you to get less (and what to do to get more instead!)
- The secret to giving to your partners and others in ways that will nourish and empower you vs. deplete your energy
- The single most important thing you communicate with… and it’s not the words you’re saying, or even body language…
- Easy ways to share your deepest unmet needs.. and how to get the response you’ve been waiting for
Tap Away Negative Emotions
A powerful, interactive audio workshop with Nick Ortner using EFT Tapping to release negative feelings and emotions (such as resentment, frustration, disappointment and more) towards your mate so you will be freed up to enjoy more love, passion and satisfaction.
Guided Process To Access Deeper Love
Release annoyances and become heart-centered through Arielle’s Wabi Sabi Feelingization audio. In this process you quickly drop from your head to your heart and instantly become more open to love, appreciation and gratitude, allowing you to shift out of judgment and into harmony and balance.
Love Enhancing Visioning Video
The "Wabi Sabi Love” Enriching Visions Video – A New Technology!
In just minutes a day, you can add more love, passion, romance, and fulfillment to your relationships with Enriching Visions – the powerful new life-enhancing creative visualization technology. Watch it today for free for the next 7 days.
Get Your Copy Now
For A More Joyful, Passionate Love Life
|Other Supporters of Arielle's Book Launch|
|Agapi Gold||Jean Houston|
|Allison Roedell||Jeni Garbauski|
|Andrea Glass||Jennifer Aderhold|
|Dawson Church||Joe Polish|
|Della Loredo||Judy Roberts|
|Elan Sun Star||Laura Munson|
|Evan Marc Katz||Lauren Castle|
|Gloria Taylor Brown||Lynne McTaggart|
|Greg Unruh||Mary Bargteil|
|Helen Chang||Renee Rivers|
|Irene Titera||Shamez Waljl|
|Jackie VanCampen||Suzanne DeFranco|
|James Wade Thompson||Wendy Eckel|
* When you sign in to collect your bonus gifts please fill in the field to confirm your amazon order and the number of books you’ve purchased.
These elite calls are being created now as our special thanks just for you. We’ll send you access via email on January 25th.